IT Jobs In Kenya,
We are seeking to recruit a quali?ed, result oriented and competent individual to fill the position of ICT Of?cer on a renewable contract basis.
The holder will work with ICT team, others SACCO departments and stakeholders and will be reporting to ICT Manager/ Superv1sor.
- Systems administration
- Network management and security e. g IT security such as firewall and end point security management.
- IT user support . ..
- Ensure continuous, uninterrupted availability and functionality of the SACCO computer systems and coordinate appropriate resources to respond to outages and emergencies.
- Maintain emergency readiness for system disasters and outages and develop immediate response and appropriate systems recovery strategies.
- De?ne, develop and maintain standards for design, programming con?guration, installation and documentation of information systems, design and implement operating systems and network development
- Identify IT risks and implementation of IT controls as per policies in place.
- Manage the email, web, ?les, domain server, CCTV and Biometric systems. _’
- Managing IT projects on need basis. _
- Data backup and storage. .
- Hardware and software repair and maintenance- ‘
- User trainings.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum quali?cations; ‘_
- Bachelor’s degree in either Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunication or related discipline.
- Relevant Microsoft Certi?cations such as MCSCE/MCSA.
- Relevant Oracle and MySQL database administration certi?cations.
- Holders of at least one of these certi?cations __will have added advantage; CISA, CCNP, , CISSP, ITIL, CompTIA A+. ? ‘ 1’“ “
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in a ?nancial institution.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, qualifications, telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating “VACANCY BEING APPLIED” on the subject line to [email protected] on or before Friday, 1St April 2022.
Orient Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to
– automatic disqualification. ‘
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted:N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .