IT Jobs In Kenya.
Username Investment Ltd. is seeking to recruit a self-driven, results-oriented, innovative, and experienced professional for the position of ICT Support Analyst/Developer.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development and Support.
- Web systems / Website Development and Support.
- Translate documented business requirements into a technical solution design for implementation.
- Network Support – LAN and WAN
- Help desk support
- System Administration
- Desktop Software and Hardware support
- Systems and application software support
- Server and client operating systems support
- Data and voice communication support
- Networking and ICT security
- Output and print management.
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering/Business related degree from reputable education institution.
- 3+ technical background in software development inclusive of databases, applications, Infrastructure, cloud development , 1+ years experience in networkes and and ICT Support.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing large scale, complex projects delivering IT/Telco customer solutions; demonstrable leadership skills and organizational experience
- A “hands-on software developer” capable of sharing software development experience with the rest of the team, which in turn helps them better understand how softwares are developed end to end.
- IT Networks qualification an added advantage.
- Experience working on own initiative, with minimum supervision and within a team
- Self Driven and Proactive.
- Ability to drive initiatives without any formal authority in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
How to apply
Send your CV/resume for consideration and shortlisting to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before Tuesday 18th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .