IT Jobs In Kenya.
Position: ICT Systems Administrator,
Industry: Real Estate,
Reports to: Chief Finance and Operations Officer,
Gross Salary: 60-80K,
Our client is a Real Estate and Property Management Company seeking to hire an experienced ICT Systems Administrator who will be tasked with installing, configuring, and supporting the organization’s Windows based server infrastructure, managing their ERP systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, support and ensure operating viability of LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) both wired and wireless for all hours of operation, and report any abnormalities to the operations manager;
- Manage telephone system on a company-wide basis;
- Manage Active Directory privileges, access right and computer environment by using Group Policy;
- Provide Windows Email Support on Office 365 platform;
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities;
- Assist in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various information systems to include servers, network equipment, and software applications;
- Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements;
- Develop and maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan for networks and application systems;
- Ensure infrastructure systems and services are operating at optimal level to ensure business functions, high availability and recoverability;
- Install new or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project or operational requirements;
- Install new software releases, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems;
- Use a ticket management system to track progress on issues until resolution and closure; • Work with developers, DBA service providers and data center operators to coordinate the resolution of problems and issues;
- Lead the design, specification, configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services;
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Research and make recommendations on hardware and software purchases and negotiate with vendors to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Secure company data and transactions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Proven experience as an IT technician or relevant positions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT support environment
- Have excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills with strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Should have the ability to handle: Cisco IP Telephones, Cisco IP Telephones, Time and attendance Systems, Biometric access control Systems, CCTV Systems, Microsoft SQL Server,
- Familiar with Github and Odoo ERP (in order of importance)
How to ApplyN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .