II Administrator Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya,
Title: IT Administrator – Financial Services,
Industry: Financial Services,
Salary: 90-120k gross,
Our client is looking for an experienced IT support to join a great team of movers and shakers. They are looking for a person who is professional and passionate about technology. The person will be responsible for installing and maintaining their computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. S/he will ensure that their technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. This is fast paced position that requires a candidate with amazing multitasking skills and the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- 1st line support for all users.
- Setup and support for conference systems and room systems.
- Support day to day IT requests for users.
- Ensure all employees know how to use the business tools provided.
- Support of Windows desktop clients and some server administration.
- Follow process and checklists for starters and leavers.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Some participation of documentation on processes and procedures.
- IT inductions for new starters.
- Participate in after-hours maintenance
- Cloud infrastructure support. AWS, Azure, 365.
- Procurement of IT hardware and software.
- Build relationships with 3rd party vendors
- PXE boot deployment administration
- Assistance in the setup of VPN clients.
- Patch management and network support
- WIFI Administration
- CCTV administration
- PC /Laptop builds and software installations
- Ticket system logging and response.
- IT security
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Proven experience as an IT technician or relevant positions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT support environment
- System image builds and automated system deployment.
You will thrive in this Position if you
- Possess a go-getter attitude with the capability to work in a highly active virtual environment
- Can work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Have good written & spoken communication and ability to interact effectively within the corporate ladder
- Have unquestionable Integrity and strong work ethics.
- Have excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills with strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Are willing to learn on the job.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a great fit and ready to be a part of a winning team and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Administrator- Financial Services) to [email protected] on or before Friday 16 th October 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only short-listed candidates for interview will be contacted