- Company: Kenya Union Of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Mombasa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
As the voice and lobbyists for Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Kenya, we at KUSCCO have been at the forefront of efforts to form and develop strong and viable SACCOs. Our key roles at KUSCCO – as the umbrella body for SACCOs – are mainly advocacy and representation. In addition, we offer SACCOs and other cooperatives financial and technical assistance, tailored to largely benefit the middle and low income earners both in Kenya’s rural and urban areas. This is a significant fraction of Kenya’s population that drives the country’s economy through the small and medium enterprise (SME) engine.
Job Reference No.: ITA/MFS/08/2021
Type of engagement: Permanent and Pensionable
- Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
- Ensuring that the ICT is able to deliver comprehensive service that meets the business requirements.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- To negotiate between ICT Application Support, other directorates, and external suppliers to resolve often highly technical or contentious issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- To develop and review ICT policy and implementation processes
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in a computer field or its equivalent
- Must have knowledge of the following: Windows 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs, WANs, Virtualization, TCP/IP, Routing, SANs, SQL Server, network design, factor authentication, encryption technologies, system monitoring and management
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position