IT Technician Job, ,
Title: IT technician– Law Firm,
Our client is an established premier law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services and solutions for both domestic and international clients. They are looking for a highly efficient IT technician specialist who will be responsible for installing and maintaining their computer system and networks aiming for the highest functionality. S/he will ensure that their technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Installation & configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems by diagnosing and solving reported faults promptly and/or replacing/repairing faulty parts.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Analysis of call logs to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion and talking users through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Follow in-house created software installation, implementation and fault resolution instructions.
- Prioritizing and managing many open support cases at one time.
- Test fixes and performs post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved before passing them into the consumer
- Install, configure and train the consumer on the software
- Transfer knowledge on software and or support methodology to employees.
- Support proprietary software via phone, email, web and remote access or site-visit
- Document in ticket troubleshooting software all pertinent end user identification information
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Contributing to the provision of high-quality digital support services
- Bachelor’s degree in BBIT/ IT related course.
- Proven experience as IT technician or relevant positions
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an IT support environment
- excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills with strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Be willing to work for extra hours and weekends depending on the nature of work.
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Be good at multitasking and working under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team
NB: A minimum 4 years’ experience in an IT support environment is a must.
The ideal candidate must also be willing to work for extra hours and weekends depending on the nature of work.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( IT Technician- Law Firm) to [email protected] before Tuesday 21st July 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.