IT & Development Assistant
Reporting to Operations Director, the ITF’s IT & Development Assistant leads the organization’s process to chart its course in Youth Development. He/she is responsible for the technological direction of the organization.
· Design the Organization’s publications;
· Offer help desk support to workmates;
· Contribute to any technological issues when called upon;
· Conduct regular hardware maintenance;
· Design system applications to be used in the organization;
· Manage information system and communications network;
· Design & Direct the strategic plans for the ICT development of the organization;
· Keep informed of the emerging trends in ICT for youth development and non-profit organizations.
- At least second year university/college student in ICT course.
- Good organizational skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness and capacity to volunteer.
- Have passion and commitment for youth development.
Although ITF Volunteer staff enjoy limitless opportunities, ITF does NOT provide any kind of compensation. ITF staff operate on full-time volunteer basis for a minimum of 6 months. Volunteers are responsible for all basic expenses such as home – office transportation, accommodation etc. ITF ONLY provides direct operational expenses such as staff transportation to meetings outside the office, field visit operations etc.
How to Apply
Like our Facebook page and
Complete this application form : http://www.itfsecretariat.org/Volunteer.php
For any queries get in touch through [email protected] , Tel: +254770306839, @ITFSecretariat on Twitter & Facebook.