General Manager, Latest Administration Jobs Kenya,
Our client is a Pan African gaming technology and Development Company with a focus on Blockchain-based games including Lottery and other types of solutions. They are a B2B and B2C company depending on the market and opportunity within their ecosystem.
Our client relates their success directly to the strength of their management team. To continue operating at their high standards, they’re seeking an experienced general manager to join their African development operation plan.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be a born leader with previous managerial experience and a blockchain technology expert. You’ll have proven experience overseeing operations, and potentially human resources, finance, and communications departments, too
Previous experience in gaming and blockchain technology will be critical for the role and an openness to learn new tech will be important for the success of the candidate, especially with their Blockchain focus.
Objectives of this Role
- Overall responsible for the success and long-term vision of our client, as the point person for external engineering and technical work supporting the highest-level relationships with our clients’ partners
- Lead teams which conduct rapid end-to-end proof of concepts, build prototypes and implement our clients-specific software and solutions using blockchain methodologies
- Manage some of the largest and most complex technical initiatives by assembling and leading teams to plan and implement effective strategies to create scalable, pioneering, and future-facing technology solutions across our client’s partnerships
- Drive research, and conduct financial and strategic analyses to support the growth of the business.
- Build and maintain a deep professional network with companies, investors, industry experts, and other stakeholders in the gaming, block-chain-related (NFT, cryptocurrency) space.
- Support development of overall Gaming product strategy and blockchain-related opportunities (e.g., non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrency)
- Develop relationships in key markets with private and public sectors in gaming and regulators in other sectors related as well.
- Drive licenses when required and various partnerships
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Experience in Gaming and technology
- Strong understanding of the African gaming landscape
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Good understanding of Product development and business metrics
- Good understanding of P/L and how to drive growth.
- Self-driven and self-motivated starter
- The out of Box thinker and problem solver.
- Strong pan-African relationships.
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing engineering teams and coordinating at the highest levels with hands-on engineering experience and understanding through all points of the development lifecycle
- 1+ years of experience working within blockchain technologies, including gaming design, web3, blockchain systems, NFT/ DAOs, and smart contracts
- Experience growing teams and designing organizations to maximize long term impact
- Experience understanding a technology/customer/business to recognize business opportunities, long-term technology trends, etc.
- Expertise in managing people/portfolios to truly advance technology in the most creative ways, in the most complex and dynamic environments
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
How to Apply
To apply, send your application and CV to [email protected] with the subject line “General Manager” by 20th May, 2022 .