Job Title: Technical Delivery Manager
The Position: Reporting to the Senior Manager Technical Delivery, the role holder will manage complex, high-capex technology programme deliveries and will be responsible for developing the technical delivery project plans and timelines and ensuring execution is on-time and on-budget.
He/She will be involved in multiple projects or initiatives, working across the whole project lifecycle.
- Understand Bank’s technical infrastructure and ecosystem and manage complex technical projects from concept to closure
- Ensures that project-critical resources are available and used efficiently to support the project goals
- Direct technical teams through all phases and activities of the project, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Communicates with project team to ensure understanding of project goals, milestones, deliverables, and individual roles and responsibilities
- Provide regular updates to business customers and stakeholders, project sponsor on the status of the projects
- Ensure project and technical solution aligns with scope and is delivered within budget and timelines
- Own the technical delivery of technical projects, manage technical tasks at a granular level, follow up with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with partner teams and stakeholders to define deliverables, determine pre-requisites and identify documentation needs
- Proactively identify, plan, and communicate project risks and roadblocks in delivery and manage them appropriately
- Responsible for maintaining the functional integrity of all the systems and integrated components throughout continual solutions delivery.
- Ensure that technology solutions are fit-for-purpose and aligned with architectural principles, standards, roadmaps and that they minimize technical debt.
- Use agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding delivery teams to account for timely delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements, dependencies and risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business-related field.
- 4 years progressive working experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years in Technology Projects Management/ Delivery.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation or PRINCE II (Practitioner) or AgilePM or PMI-ACP or Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
- Be adept at delivering complex solutions and initiatives, breaking down barriers for the delivery team.
- Be able to undertake planning at both a high level and granular level with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 9th July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.