Lead Installation Technician Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Title: Lead Installation Technician-Queue Management Systems,
Salary: Competitive based on Experience,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire highly efficient lead installation technician who will offer technical support services to customers and ensure installation of the Queue Management Systems, digital signage and feedback systems.
- Provide technical assistance regarding to both software and hardware installations and troubleshoot network configuration issues for the queue management systems to function properly
- Oversee each project lifecycle from conception to completion.
- Develop and revise statement of work, which should include implementation plan, update on progress and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure online or onsite support of the queue management system products.
- Perform all necessary steps needed to complete assigned tasks or as per need basis from time to time
- Provide technical support services to customers and ensure that all complaints are resolved within turnaround time.
- Ensure daily reporting about finished or pending tasks to reporting head or Senior Management
- Responsible for layouts designs for all queue management products.
- Perform the dev-ops function by testing all the Queue management products
- Support on clients over phone whenever required.
- Ensure help desk software is updated at all times with current tasks and support calls
- Supporting customers with day to day technical problems and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with the service and products.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT Business solutions company.
- Solid and proven technical background in installing Queue Management Systems
- Strong organizational Skills
- Be a natural forward planner, credible and comfortable dealing with company executives
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills and ability to work well with teams.
- Integrity, hard work ethic, confident and a good business sense.
- Ability to deal with a rapid paced / multi-tasking environment.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Lead Installation Technician ) to [email protected] before Friday 11 th December 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE