- Company: Standard Bank Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Banking Jobs in KenyaCustomer Service Jobs in KenyaStandard Bank Group Jobs in Kenya
A 24/7 inbound and outbound Contact Centre role tasked with timely response ,resolution of customer queries and complaints raised by clients via telephone, email and social media as well as cross sell and retention of customers.
Email/Social media/VRM Query Handling
- Service recovery: turn a complaint/unhappy customer into a loyal satisfied customer with professional, empathetic service recovery.
- Ensure that quick queries received are dealt accordingly with no delay in TAT
- Ensure that all investigative queries are logged promptly and/or escalated according to the SLA guidelines.
- Promptly escalate queries that cannot be resolved within TAT
- Promptly address the VRM alerts within stipulated SLAs telephonically or via email and update VRM records.
Telephone Query Handling
- Support 24hr Service Centre through scheduled availability
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner, adhering to required standards: Identify Bank identifies self, address customers by name, and provides prompt, accurate service within prescribed SLA.
- Meet the set targets on call volumes, Quality monitoring and schedule adherence
- Stakeholder engagement
- Know and understand the different Products offered to our customers. Keep yourself updated as the products change
- CCC – work towards achieving the team ISS score
Risk and Compliance
- Maintain high level of system and product knowledge to achieve fast telephone and mail resolution
- Ensure that the defined “Customer Security Check” is done with every interaction with the customer.
- Ensure any system issues are immediately escalated through the appropriate channels.
- Efficiently cancel and replace lost/stolen or damaged cards
- Ensure due diligence is carried out before unlocking funds
- Ensure transaction monitoring is effectively done and notations put on Visa Risk Manager (VRM) Tool
- Ensure 100% revenue collection for CCC related chargeable requests
- Update the Revenue record regularly
- Maintain CCC costs through rationalization and ensure no revenue leakage
- Cross selling and retention
- Identify and convert leads generated
- Engage customers with intentions of retaining them as valuable clients.
- Attend scheduled team trainings
- Ensure to obtain the requisite average score on quizzes
- Complete mandatory on-line trainings
- Ensure 100% leave uptake annually
- Follow through on PDP agreements for personal developments.
- Continuously improve your professionalism through certified trainings and courses.
- First degree – General Social Science
- Service or Management related qualifications an added advantage
- 1-2 year experience in a Call Centre, Service-oriented or Branch environment with additional experience handling customer queries on email and/or telephone