- Company: Nairobi City County Public Service Board
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in KenyaNairobi County Jobs in KenyaSocial Sciences Jobs in Kenya
Our mission is tp provide affordable, accessible and sustainable quality services, enhancing community participation and creating a secure climate for political,social and economic development through the commitment of a motivated and dedicated team.
- Bachelor’s in sports administration and management or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in 3 different sporting disciplines.
- Served in the grade of chief sports officer or stadium manager for a period of 5 years.
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Possess Leadership skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and lead cohesive teams, Problem solving skills.
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
- Coordinating training for coaches, Referee, Trainers and management and liaising with relevant public and private institution on development of sports facilities.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders in identifying land for sports infrastructure development.
- Partnering with public and private organizations in developing sports
- Conducting sport seminars, workshop clinics to promote sport standards.
- Organization of life skill training for sport teams.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Director Sports