- Company: CloudFactory
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
CloudFactory a global leader in combining people and technology to provide a cloud workforce solution for machine learning and core business data processing. is scaling up and growing fast, with $78 million in venture capital investment and offices on four continents. We’re looking for talented people to join us on our mission as we earn, learn, and serve our way to becoming leaders worth following.
As we continue to scale we are seeking an experienced ProductOps Manager who will be responsible for defining and driving the experiments and proof of concept (POCs) within CloudFactory’s product. You will champion the experiment process and all associated ways of experimentation.
The successful candidates will work within the Product Operations function, partner with Product, Engineering, & IT and work in collaboration with key business stakeholders. You will work with business leaders to ensure that all domains [core, clients, cloudworkers] are given proper thought in the exploration and experimentation of new ideas . You will lead new thinking and nurture new ideas from concept, through experimental phases and assist with ensuring that the Product Managers understand the core needs of the business.
You will be accountable for the design and support the execution of Product Experiments. You will identify the collaboration and facilitation methods required to execute the experiments.
- Define and deliver the go forward experiments framework, success criteria and reporting methodology. Within four weeks you will have published and be trialing the first iteration of our standard experiment framework with an actual experiment.
- Assess and develop a calendar of experimentation within the Product organization. During the first six weeks, work with members of Product and Enterprise IT to understand and report experiment needs within the team. This calendar will be used to manage the team’s bandwidth, report on areas of concern (if any) and communicate back to the Product organisation.
- Embed within the Product Management teams to ensure experiment requirements and needs are captured. During the first four weeks, work with members of Product and Engineering to understand how the development process works, connect with the key stakeholders, and begin to take over the responsibility of run with the POCs and experiments project plans.
- Degree level in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience in an Service Delivery is a plus
- Experience with a platform business model is a huge plus
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box to make the complex simple
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide workforce solutions for machine learning and business process optimization. Our professionally managed and trained teams work with high accuracy using virtually any tool. We process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, GoSpotCheck, Hummingbird Technologies, Ibotta and Luminar. We exist to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations, so we can earn, learn, and serve our way to become leaders worth following.