Reward Officer Job, ,
Reporting to : HR Operations and Reward Partner,
Band : 3,
Department : Human Resources,
We are seeking to hire a reward officer. You will perform a range of duties including maintaining the people cost budget to ensure operations are within budget. Manage the payroll function, ensuring accurate & timely payment of employees’ salaries along with compliance to statutory requirements.
- Collating compensation information to facilitate participation in the annual salary surveys
- Facilitate recognition programs on annual and quarterly basis
- Manage the Telkom payroll processing end to end
- Prepare monthly people cost budget/actual variance analysis and reporting and communication to various functions
- Ensure accurate preparation and submission of monthly statutory payment remittances and proper filing of all statutory returns and receipts
- Maintain compliance requirements as per regulatory and company guidelines
- Accurate reconciliation & authorization of payroll reports and schedules
- Ensure timely payment of Salaries and remittance of Statutory and other authorized deductions
- Coordinate with the HRBPs to ensure employees’ queries are responded to within stipulated timeframes
- Partner with the Talent team to ensure New Hires and Exits are updated accordingly into the system
- Ensure timely communication to employees where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in HR, 2 of which should have been in reward.
- Professional qualifications in HR
- Must be an active member of IHRM
- Must have experience working with an ERP as well as a payroll systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Efficient and results oriented
- Self-motivated person able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Organization, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to network both internally and externally
- Good eye for detail
- Good negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and undertake research initiatives.
How To Apply
Application should be sent to [email protected] by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 7th July 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.