Technical Vendor Management Job, Engineering Jobs Kenya 2022,
We are pleased to announce the following opportunity in the Vendor Management Department within the Technology division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Head of Vendor Management, the position holder Secure all technology contracts are managed in Safaricom’s best interest, collaborate with sourcing that a proper operational risk assessment in done and this is reflected in key terms & conditions before contract signing and handle contractual dispute after signing (in collaboration with sourcing and legal where needed)
- Handle contractual disputes after contract signing
- Secure all contracts owners are aware and manages all contractual obligations
Management of multiple activities in an appropriate manner within a fluid and fast changing environment.
contractual risks and issues
- Manage license compliance risks
- Manage tactical and strategic vendor engagement
- Digitalization of contract management
- Be a business partner with the Procurement, legal and technology teams drive execution of commercial and technical deliverables
- Quantitative first degree or postgraduate business or Engineering qualification.
- Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large-scale complex projects.
- At least 5 years experience in a senior contract management or procurement role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of network and IT technologies
- Understanding of risks in large technical projects
How to Apply