- Company: G4S
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Kenya
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
- Promoting a positive culture of risk management across the business.
- Management and oversight of security function within the following departments in order to reduce risk and minimize loss:
- Cash in Transit
- Secure Solutions (manned security & alarm response)
- Monitoring and coordination of Cash in Transit security strictly in line with G4S standards.
- Dynamic assessment of the security risks facing the business.
- Reactive investigation of significant security incidents.
- Direct management of access credentials where required across the business.
- Management of information and intelligence.
- Audit of operations to ensure compliance to standard process and to enforce corporate governance.
- Liaison with law enforcement agencies to enable leverage of support when required.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A University degree from a recognized Institution in a risk management related
- discipline or similar vocational qualification.
- Post graduate qualification in Security/Risk management.
- At least 10 years’ experience managing risk and security at a senior management level.
- Demonstrable knowledge of risk management, physical security and asset protection
- measures, crime prevention, public safety, investigations and general security management.
- Ability to interact and network with law enforcement, Government officers and
- corporate security officers and managers.
- Sound knowledge of the Kenyan law and legal procedures.