Oracle Identity & Access Management Consultant Job, IT Kenya Jobs 2022,
Role Profile: Oracle Identity & Access Management Consultant
- Helps client to understand both internal and external user Identity life cycle in the organization and define the roadmap to protect the enterprise applications.
- Uses Oracle IAM tool to provide SSO and identity life cycle management.
- Well versed in SAML/ OAuth with some knowledge of scripting.
- Hands on experience with Oracle Identity Management tools & processes including user provisioning, access policy management, connector development and customization, Joiner, Mover and Leaver functional experience. Scheduler development and automation experience, Hands on experience in Java coding, Understanding on OIM data model and OIM debugging techniques.
- Oracle Access management hands on experience in configuring, debugging knowledge in addressing all Single Sign On related issues.
- Sound knowledge on directory services such as Oracle LDAP, Oracle Virtual Directory etc. Also have rich knowledge on Oracle HTTP Server, Load balancer, monitoring and alerting.
- Experience in SOA workflow knowledge, Developing and customizing new and existing analytics reports with respective to IDM using BI Publisher tools.
- Identity & Access management application infrastructure support such as service migrations, Disaster Recovery setup, service restoration, service alerts, Oracle Middleware knowledge, performance parameter understanding etc.
- Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 4 th April 2022 . Clearly indicate the job title “ Oracle Identity & Access Management Consultant” on your application.