- Company: Pesapal
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Pesapal provides a simple, safe and secure way for individuals and businesses to make and accept payments in Africa. Pesapal payments work on the internet and directly on the handset. We partner with Banks, Mobile Network Operators and Credit Card companies to give consumers as many payment options as possible. For businesses, we offer timely settlement of any payments to their bank account of choice. We have security features in place to protect our buyers and sellers by ensuring all information is encrypted and secured, with notifications sent for activities within their account.Pesapal is also PCI/DSS Level 1 compliant
We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software. The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the team.
To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
Software Tester Responsibilities:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Software Tester Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.