- Company: KCB Bank Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Engineering Jobs in KenyaIT/Telecom Jobs in KenyaKCB Bank Limited Jobs in Kenya
The role of Sopra CoE Specialist is to co-ordinate and apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate requests through collaboration with other functional teams to ensure seamless resolution of Sopra issues to enable support business strategy and entrench best practices.
- Works closely with various business functions and advice on Best Practice on core banking systems i.e. (Sopra, T24 etc.) and its robust functionalities
- Manages contract performance and nurture skills that advances the IT Banking Systems Operations strategy on Core banking (Sopra,T24 etc.)
- Evaluates and Reviews all (Sopra, T24 etc.) incidents and requests before resolution.
- Build and disseminate expert skills on Sopra support and issue resolution
- With team perform corrections on Sopra transactions with exceptions.
- In liaison with relevant business unit, perform Product Creation for approved products.
- In liaison with functional unit, supports Sopra-related projects.
- With business, perform Product Optimization for requests on existing products.
- Spearheads maintenance, traction, and resolution of system core functionalities i.e., Sopra platform
- Liaises with the Sopra vendor on escalated core issues for resolution.
- Participates in the change management process by ensuring that requisite Sopra parameter requests are updated after a change promotion.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- 3 years progressive experience in Information Technology, with at least 3 years’ experience in the core banking system i.e., T24, and 2 years’ experience in Digital Channels, IT Projects, and Quality Assurance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.