- Company: ABNO Softwares International
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
We are known for providing unique custom software solutions you cannot find easily on the market.ABNO Softwares International is firm based in Kenya; one stop shop for all custom software solutions, web design and ICT consultancy. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for institutions, organizations and corporations with exemplary support services.
Reports to: Technical Operations Manager
The Systems admin will maintain the computer networks, provide technical support and ensure the whole company runs smoothly. He /She will monitor and maintain the company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- On board & train new staff on all company platforms such as team; teams, basecamp, 3cx telephone platform, & assign them new emails.
- Maintain Company Servers/ biometric systems etc.
- Organize the boardroom and assign projectors to teams as may be required.
- Knowledge, skills and experience required
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is an added advantage
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or IT support in a busy organization.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Knowledge on LMS platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.