Job Vacancy: Talent Sourcing Manager
Job Purpose: To discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with candidates.
- Perform talent acquisition for assigned client base and referrals to ensure efficient turn-around activity. Pre-screen candidate applications and resumes for required skills, experience and knowledge to fit position requirements;
- Grow and conserve network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverage on-line recruiting resources, employee referrals, network referrals etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent;
- Build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing campaigns, job fairs, talent branding efforts, college/university relations programs, and other creative channels;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sourcing tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques, and identify new tools to optimize talent sourcing activities;
- Consistently maintain and track Recruiters and Hiring teams talent souring activities;
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans;
- Design and deliver progressive and innovative selection approaches;
- Lead, direct and deliver high levels of talent acquisition and recruitment performance services;
- Work closely with the HR function to support, develop and implement innovative diversity and inclusivity across all candidate pools and recruitment activity;
- Facilitate process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details;
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization;
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social engagements; and
- Remain current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Behavioural Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Business Administration or any other business related field from a recognized University;
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management/Behavioural Sciences/Social Sciences etc.
- Member of a relevant professional body – IHRM; and
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in talent sourcing with at least two (2) years general Human Resource Management experience.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 13rd December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.