DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: WYG Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
WYG will be tendering for the EIB funded Clean Oceans Initiative: Project Identification & Preparation Programme for Sub-Saharan Africa (COPIP). The intended commencement date is January 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
We are seeking candidates for the Team Leader position with the following qualifications and experience:
Qualification and skills:
- Academic degree in engineering, economics or in a discipline relevant to the project scope, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in oral and written English or French languages. Working knowledge of the other language is required.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 10 years managerial experience as team leader, in particular in managing multi-disciplinary teams of senior professionals from different cultural areas, in developing countries, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific professional experience:
- Involvement as TL in a minimum of 4 projects in developing countries involving the preparation of feasibility studies for infrastructure projects (of which at least 1 in Sub-Saharan Africa), particularly in one or more of COPIP Programme targeted sectors, in the past 15 years.
- Proven experience in working with EU, EIB and other IFI’s (e.g. EIB, AfDB, WB, AFD/Proparco, FMO, KfW) on similar assignments.
- Experience in both private and public sectors will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to WYG International career website on apply.wygcareers.com to apply