Technical Audit Manager Jobs, Audit Jobs, Finance Jobs, CPA Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
The Technical Audit manager will be reporting to the General Manager Internal Audit
- Developing Risk based Annual Audit Plans for ICT systems and Infrastructure Projects to support Corporation’s Strategic Plan.
- Ensuring timely implementation Audit Plans.
- Reviewing of Audit Programs of ICT and Infrastructure Projects Audit Assignments
- Ensuring effective execution of all Audit Assignments.
- Ensuring optimal resources allocation and effective supervison of Audit team during Audit Assignments execution
- Liaising with Management and Auditees in the planning and conducting of Audit assignments
- Reviewing Audit working papers, Audit evidence and Audit reports of the audit team to ensure that audit conclusions are consistent with audit objectives
- Providing recommendations to Management based on audit findings to enhance and improve operations.
- Coordinating and conducting entry and exit audit meeting/conferences with Management of the audited area to discuss findings, emerging risks and actions to address identified risks.
- Preparing Final Audit Reports and Audit Committee Board Papers
- Following up on audit recommendations to confirm the adequacy of implementation of agreed action plan
- Providing monthly progress reports and comparing audits performed against approved Annual Audit Plan.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in technical audit
- Ensure compliance to Internal Audit Policies and procedures
- Determining, documenting, implementing and maintaining Quality Management System for the Audit function under your jurisdiction.
- Undertaking any other unscheduled Audit assignments as directed by Management.
- Master’s Degree in any of the following: Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelors’ Degree in any of the following: Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years in relevant work and at least three (3) years in a management role in a position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector.
- Professional Qualification in any of the following: – CPA (K), CISA, CFE, and CIA, or its equivalent and either.
- Current Membership of a professional body – Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) and or Institute of Internal Auditors of Kenya (IIA-Kenya) ISACA(K), Institute of Engineers of Kenya (IEK),
- Valid Practicing license where applicable.
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer