- Company: NALA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Salary Range : As a starting point we have benchmarked this role at 70,000 KSh to 150,000 KSh per month. This range is dependent on experience which we will know much better after going through an interview process.
Accessibility : We want every interview to be as comfortable so you can focus on showing us as much of you as possible. Our interviews are typically conducted via Zoom. If there are adjustments we can make to assist you in the hiring process, please do let us know in the application.
Your responsibilities in this role
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to increase our operational efficiency by building tools, automations, scripts that will bridge the gap between our Operations/Support teams and Tech team. You’ll be at the heart of delivering BAU support to different NALA teams, and also have the opportunity to support the Engineering team on projects.
- Investigating and analysing incidents within the production environment
- Diagnosing and resolving complex operations & support issues
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Applications management and support
- Developing support documentation as well as refining and optimising processes
- Working with our Engineers on technical projects
Must have job requirements
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar technical support role
- Experience with Python scripting
- Great SQL skills – you’re able to clean and pull data, build reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with GO Backend
- A self starter who is able to analyse our current processes and develop ideas based on a deep understanding of how NALA customers engage with our products.
- Willingness to learn and understand how NALA customers use our product
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Great attention to detail and persistence to dwell deeper into complex technical issues to capture the depth of the problem
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Bachelor Degree or above in computer science or related areas
Nice to have job requirements
- Typescript or Java Script experience
- Experience working in a Fintech or start-up environment
- In addition to English, you can also speak French or Swahili