DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: BSK Global
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
As a Technology Solutions Manager, the individual will be responsible for solution design, executing projects, improvements, issue resolutions around systems and infrastructure.
- Align ICT infrastructure services objectives and programs to BSK Global objectives and strategies.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new systems and improvements to the supporting infrastructure; servers, operating systems, storage, networks (LAN, WAN & Internet) and communication systems for Clients.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Server hardware configuration and provisioning to include Data Centre general infrastructure management including racking, cabling, organization and other daily practices.
- Monitor ICT systems and business application platforms at all levels and implement action plans to improve the customer ICT experience to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Align IT Technical (Network and Infrastructure) Risk management with bank wide management.
- Develop business case(s), technical RFP’s, project plans, reports, other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts and ensures effective implementation of procured ICT infrastructure systems.
- Managing the ICT services of the Company;
- Designing and implementing information systems, infrastructure and projects
- Liaising with external BSK Customers in relevant industry units in ensuring adoption and adherence to ICT standards;
- Keeping abreast with IT development and recommending to the Company emerging ICT solutions and best practices to enhance service delivery;
- Establishing and implementing ICT data protection systems and ensuring that inherent risks are effectively managed and controlled;
- Coordinating the monitoring and evaluation of ICT projects, programs and policies.
- Report on the performance status of duties assigned to Technology Services Head.
- Have a minimum 5 years work experience two (2) years should be in Managerial role;
- Be a holder Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution;
- Have a Relevant Professional certification in ICT; I.T.I.L, CCNP or MCIP/MCSE
- Undertaken a Leadership /Management Course from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical verbal and written skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong communications and presentation skills, Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 th April 2019 clearly stating on the subject “ TSM – Security & Infrastructure ”