Warehouse Supervisor Job, Current Logistics Jobs In Kenya,
The Warehouse Supervisor ensures that general warehousing activities are carried out in line with standard operating procedures (SOPs). S/he organizes and plans the warehouse’s activities.
- Management of the warehouse operations;
- Ensure that all goods are received in the Warehouses and recorded in the JD Edwards (ERP system) within agreed lead time;
- Oversee the loading, offloading of trucks in the warehouses;
- Supervise the picking, packing and dispatch of all items received at the warehouses, respecting agreed lead time;
- In charge of the related activities of inventory management and control;
- Ensure full compliance with standard operating procedures in place;
- Warehouse staff management and related performance measure;
- Ensure compliance with security rules at the warehouses;
- Relevant Degree from a recognized university;
- Diploma in stores management or its equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar field (in dynamic environment);
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point, Databases) with experience in ERP;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Good team management and tasks planning skills;
- Attention to detail, target oriented, able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- High organizational and analytical skills;
- Certificate of good conduct;
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
How To Apply
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 16th September 2020 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Logistics Support Centre, HR Department via:
E-mail : [email protected]
The reference Reach Truck Operator must be stated in the application to be valid . If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required valid driving license & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. If the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.
ICRC is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.