Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Healthcare,
Reports To: Clinical manager, HR and Administrator,
Classification: Full Time,
Salary: Ksh 50,000 – 60,000 Ksh,
Our client is committed to providing our clients with a holistic approach to health care. They seek to hire a self-motivated, hard-working, honest and results-driven administrative assistant to work remotely from their Nairobi office.
- He/she will be the first responder to client complaints and manage the employee needs of the department matching the best worker with the case and managing the ongoing client needs keeping continuity as the priority aspect of the process.
- Reporting employee issues including but not limited to: no call no show, unreliability, failure to follow the schedule, changes days/times of visits without notification are critical to the success of the department’s standards.
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, Maintains proper dress code and professional demeanor at all times.
- Schedules weekly assigned visits tasks for all field employees including Nurses, Physical therapists, Occupational therapists, Home health aides
- Manages schedule changes in a timely manner
- Reviews Prior authorizations from insurances to ensure the schedule matches visits approved.
- Reports scheduling concerns to the clinical managers in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and manages scheduling projects as designated by the Branch Manager/Administrator to improve internal scheduling processes.
- Completes a weekly report and submits it by Thursday 5:00 pm.
- Cooperates with appropriate staff regarding investigation of client complaints/concerns. Processing the issue(s) to resolution and documenting all facts of the case, in collaboration with the supervisor/Branch Manager.
- Participates in the Performance Improvement Committee process as requested.
- Cooperates with the supervisor regarding new processes developed to improve workflow and efficiency.
- Participate in the process of training paras on proper documentation per care plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in business administration, Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years’ recent experience as an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager / Scheduling Coordinator / Program Coordinator Healthcare field or other related field.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a cheerful work attitude and foster a positive team spirit both within the department as well as between the other departments in support with the overall philosophy of the organization and fellow employees.
- Strong ability to apply common sense understanding, judgment, and leadership to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment moving multiple initiatives forward concurrently.
- Ability to prioritize job tasks and multi task functions. Creative problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Prioritization and problem-solving.
- Organization and planning.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Research and analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 8 hours a day. The working time might vary from time to time and one will be required to share at least two/three hours working together with the USA team (9am-11am Boston time which is 5-7pm Kenyan time).
- Female candidates aged 30 – 40 years are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Administrative Assistant-Healthcare ) to [email protected] before Thursday, 28 th July 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .