Business Development Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020,
Title: Business Development Executive – High end Fashion brand,
Our client is an African Luxury fashion brand based in Nairobi, Kenya, that deals with tailor made suits, shirts and shoes. They are looking to hire a confident, eloquent, self-driven business development executive, who will blend in to the team to offer a unique tailoring experience to the customers by establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationship.
- Engaging customers and educating them on the importance of improving their image and personal brand.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationship.
- Taking clients’ measurements in accordance with the company’s’ measurement guide.
- Representing the company in public and private events with a high-level of professionalism and confidence.
- Advising customers by using style expertise that reflects company’s brand image.
- Providing a personal and memorable experience for each guest.
- Defining sales and marketing strategies.
- Keeping up with trends and consumer demands, and coming up with new and creative ways to market the brand.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through feedback.
- Fit easily into the fast-paced fashion environments and stay up-to-date on the latest trends to keep up with client’s demands.
- Come up with creative ideas to develop strategies and campaigns to increase sales.
- Run smoothly the end to end sales process.
- Achieving agreed upon sales & measurement accuracy targets.
- Other tasks in connection with sales and marketing activities.
- Diploma/Degree in a business related field.
- A proven work experience of sales and/or customer service. Previous Experience in the fashion industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to make post-fitting adjustment to jackets, pants, waistcoats and shirts.
- A strong sense of style and an eye for fashion.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Must have interacted with high end clients.
- Keen to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent selling and communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to easily connect with anyone.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive –High end Fashion Brand) to [email protected] before Friday 11 th December 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE