Community Health Extension Worker Jobs, Medical Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, Kisumu County Jobs
Job Group H Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019IO4
- Collecting health-related data at the household level for analysis
- Maintaining and updating the Community Health Unit register and keeping records/registers
- Identifying common ailment and minor injuries at the community level
- Identifying and referring health cases to appropriate health facilities
- Visiting homes to determine the health situation and dialogue with household members
- Monitoring growth of children under the age of 5
- Identifying defaulter of health interventions and referring them to appropriate health facilities
- Managing community health resource centres and
- Convening and coordinating monthly community action days
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade C (plain)
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Community Health Nursing, Community Oral Health, Psychology, Nutrition, Environmental Health, Counseling, Social Work and Community Development, Health Records Information or Health Promotion and Education from a recognized institution and registration with relevant professional bodies
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 1’O and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Applications should be sent by registered mail in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left-hand corner with reference to the position applied for together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identification card or passport and any other supporting documents on or before Thursday 21st June 2019 at 4.0O p.m. to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 7792 – 4O7OO,
Hand-delivered applications to be dropped off at the offices of the County Public Service Board located along Okore Road – opposite Indian Temple,(former Directorate of Education Offices), Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from:
- The Kenya Revenue Authority
- The Higher Education Loans Board
- The Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- The Criminal Investigation Department
- A recognized Credit Reference Bureau
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth, and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.