- Company: PATH
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
PATH is currently recruiting for two creative designers to be part of a fast-paced and iterative human-centered design project to increase motivation of immunization health workers in Kenya.
We are seeking creative, passionate design and behavior change professionals seeking to grow their career while making a difference in people’s lives. This role will work with the Lead Product Manager and other creative designers on a rapidly-iterative project focused on testing solutions to motivate health workers to improve performance. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump in to a fast-paced project and fearlessly share and test ideas.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Investigate the health worker experience and devise creative solutions to increase their motivation. Encourage ideas and prioritize solutions.
- Ideate, prototype, and test solutions to improve health worker motivation in rapid iteration.
- Put the user first – have deep empathy and understanding of what challenges they face and what inspires them in doing their jobs.
- Diligently, transparently, and in real-time document and share iterations and learnings.
- Collaborate virtually with project leadership and second country team.
- Evaluate and recommend the motivational solutions with the most potential for impact.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in human-centered design, behavior change, user experience, design, especially for the health sector.
- Versatile and responsive working virtually with remote teams.
- Comfortable with working openly and transparently, sharing works-in-progress, failures, successes, and lessons-learned.
- Creative and curious.
- Voracious learner.
- Passionate about addressing health issues in low-resource settings.
- Receptive to and values open and honest feedback from colleagues and stakeholders.
- Fearless about sharing ideas.
- Independent thinker that takes initiative.
- A Bachelor’s degree in product development, design, or similar field is preferred.
Must have legal authorization to work in the Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.