DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: MSEA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Driving; carrying out minor mechanical repairs;
- Identifying and reporting faulty operations of the vehicle;
- Security of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Safety of passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicles assigned to him/her.
- Served in the grade of Driver for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the Officers required to drive;
- Certificate in Defensive driving from Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade II;
- First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence in driving, identification and repair of minor faults
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB) Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office, hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 5th April, 2019.
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA) Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing P.O. Box 48823 – 00100 NAIROBI. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification.