Driver Job, Latest Driver Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Title: Driver – Stationery,
Our Client is a leading stationery store in Kenya. They seek to hire a driver who will be responsible for collecting and delivering items to their intended destinations.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Atleast 1 year Experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Driver – Stationery) to [email protected] on or before Monday 28th June 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .