Driver II Jobs, Driving Jobs, MSEA Jobs
REF. No: MSEA-43/7/2019
MSEA Grade 9
- Driving a vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure etc.;
- Detecting and’ reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicle(s) assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the’ vehicle.
- Served in the grade of Driver III or an equivalent position in the Public service or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) and valid for any of the class(es) of vehicle(s) the officer is required to drive;
- Passed Suitability Test for Drivers Grade III;
- Certificate in Defensive Driving from the Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Attended a Refresher Course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) every three (3) years at Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- A valid Certificate of Police Clearance from the Kenya ‘Police;
- attended a First- Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification