Driver Job, Current Driver Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Driver/Rider – Automobile,
Our client is a well-established business dealing with distribution of spare parts. They seek to hire an experienced driver who will double up as a rider to be tasked with running errands for the company.
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
Skills & Qualifications
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience riding in Nairobi and good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
NB: Must be willing to start Immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Driver/Rider – Automobile) to [email protected] on or before Monday 29th June 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .