Executive Driver Job, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Executive Driver – Law Firm,
Our client is a Law Firm located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly competent executive driver who will be tasked with driving the Managing Partner, running errands on his behalf as well as carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles.
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles by ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil, and lubricants.
- Drive authorized passengers to meetings and functions in and around Nairobi and also up-country.
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
- Submit all purchase receipts and ensure that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing radio/communication system
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers, and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicles in your care.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- A valid driving license class ABCE.
- Excellent driving skills
- Above 3 years’ experience as an executive driver
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local city roads, locations of government offices, and main roads to other parts of the country
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions.
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Professional appearance and punctuality
- Strong customer service, customer experience to make a timely and detailed response.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Executive Driver – Law firm ) to [email protected] before Tuesday 15 th September 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted