- Company: World Vision Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
As Global Talent Acquisition Manager, you will make significant impact on Our Promise to the world’s most vulnerable children by attracting World Vision’s greatest driver for success – our staff. You will lead a small team of Talent Acquisition professionals in finding great internal and external talent for mid to senior leadership roles.
Using your Talent Acquisition leadership skills, you will source and recruit for talent globally, with a specific focus in Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe Region (MEER), as well as VisionFund International (VFI), the micro-finance arm of the World Vision Partnership. You will recruit globally for departments that support Global Field Operations within World Vision International (WVI), including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Livelihoods, Global Health and Technical Services Organisation (TSO). You will also use your Leadership or Executive Recruiting experience to recruit global senior leaders (i.e. Regional Leader/ VP level) within WVI and VFI.
You will use your in-depth skills in organisational branding, sourcing strategies, candidate screening and selection to ensure a positive recruitment and candidate onboarding experience. Additionally, you will coach and inspire your team for exceptional delivery of results, customer service and their professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required as a minimum.
- 7+ years’ experience in recruitment of leadership, managerial and professional technical positions in different countries and cultures, preferably in both the INGO and for-profit sector.
- At least 5 years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding, much of it within a global or multinational context.
- Extensive experience utilising Topgrading selection methodology (preferred) and/or behavioural interviewing (e.g., BBI, Targeted Selection).
- Previous Executive Recruitment experience, preferably in Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- An experienced Christian leader who works to improve their spiritual maturity and that of others.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including experience tracking recruitment metrics and developing strategies to improve outcomes.
- A proven track record of providing exceptional cross-cultural customer service.
- The position requires the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
- The position requires flexibility to accommodate clients (candidates and leaders) in different time zones for scheduling meetings and supporting various recruitment outcomes.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.