Head House Keeper Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Jobs in Eldoret, Duma Works Jobs
Duma Works is recruiting a Head Housekeeper. The hiring company is an exquisite hotel located in Eldoret Town.
Scope and General Purpose:
To supervise and control the cleaning and servicing of all bedrooms, restaurants, function and public rooms in the hotel.
- Room stewards
- Linen staff
- Head of Food and Beverage
- Head of Front Office
- Head of Security
- Head of Human Resources
- Head Chef
Limits of Authority:
As may be determined from time to time
- Have all bedrooms and public Areas serviced and cleaned daily.
- Have all function rooms cleaned as soon as they have been used and ensure a fast turnaround.
- Delivery to VIP rooms the designated extras be done.
- Have an adequate supply of clean linen in a good state of repair.
- Check rooms regularly for repairs and refurbishing, and that appropriate maintenance is effected.
- Liaise with Hotel Manager and notify him areas needing attention, in respect of decor.
- Appoint the most suitably qualified person in the event of a vacancy.
- Train staff to perform their duties effectively.
- Have attendance registers completed daily and in accordance with hotel regulations.
- Draw up duty rosters and ensure that manning levels are correct in line with the volume of business.
- Have adequate supplies of cleaning materials and guests supplies.
- Have staff accommodation kept clean and in a good state of repair.
- Put in place regular fire and evacuation drills.
- Put in place effective communications through attending meetings and imparting information from these meetings to your
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3600”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3600 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx . If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 30 April 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.