House Keeping – Furnished Apartments Job, Latest Hotel Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Title: House Keeping – Furnished Apartments,
Location: Nairobi, Thika Rd,
Height Twisters Apartments are fully furnished apartments looking to hire a Housekeeper who will be charged with ensuring a clean, safe, hygienic, orderly environment for our guests with a view of maintaining and strengthening our reputation. The house keeper will ensure professional cleaning of the apartments and public areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the house keeping of the furnished apartments
- Assigning duties to the other house keepers
- Professional cleaning of apartments and all public areas within the establishment.
- Performing laundry related duties as per the set standards and management of the linen room
- Identifying and reporting any repair/maintenance related issues for action by the maintenance department
- Able to do proper and accurate inventory
- Reporting all lost and found items to the front office and management.
- Maintaining a par stock of apartment supplies and amenities at all times.
- Maintaining and replenishing cleaning supplies
- Ensuring timely compilation and submission of the apartment status report to the front office
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Ensure security of apartments and privacy of guests
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a minimum of a certificate in Housekeeping and laundry from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of two years proven working experience in star rated establishments
- Basic computer knowledge and use of Property Management System (PMS)
- Good communication skills
NB: Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (House Keeping – Furnished Apartments) to [email protected] on or before Wednesday 8 th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .