Plumbing Intern, Internships in Kenya,
· Carry out preventive and reactive maintenance of plumbing equipment and systems in Java locations assigned, as indicated in the “Skills” section below, in order to ensure such equipment and systems are functional and safe for use.
· Carry out inspections of plumbing equipment and systems in order to ascertain if they are functional and safe for use.
· Carry out basic masonry and carpentry repairs in Java locations assigned.
· Carry out maintenance-related activities that affect food safety in assigned locations in order to eliminate food safety hazards.
· Record activities carried out in required formats for future reference.
- Craft Certificate in plumbing from a recognized training institution.
- Proficient in installation and repair of the following: CPVC
- galvanized water supply (hot and cold) pipework
- and floor drainage pipework
- including associated masonry work
- Proficient in installation and repair of the following: water taps
- ceramic and stainless-steel sinks
- water booster pumps
- drainage/sump pumps
- PVC water storage tanks
- Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili language skills
How to Apply
Apply by 19 August 2022 .