Project Driver Job, Driver Kenyan Jobs,
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that is renowned for its implementation of HIV and health programs at scale in Kenya. Through its vision of Healthy Empowered Communities , LVCT Health is a leader in designing and implementation of innovative HIV prevention and treatment approaches, sexual and reproductive sexual and Gender Based Violence programs reaching the most vulnerable populations. The organization works with government and other stakeholders at national and county levels.
We are looking for dynamic, well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by filling the following vacant position:
POSITION: PROJECT DRIVER (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: PROJECT OFFICER
Under supervision of Project Officer, support with all transportation needs for Community based HPV Testing and Treatment program.
- Under direction of Project Officer, ensure timely delivery and pickup of HPV test kits and specimens from designated locations, following all cold chain and storage
- Maintain all specimen pickup and delivery documentation, keeping track of the number of kits delivered and returned to the
- Securely transfer all specimens in good order to the Laboratory
- Transport all project personnel and supplies to designated locations for meetings, facility visits and mobile clinic days.
- Maintain program vehicle in good working condition, keeping the vehicle tidy and fueled for all transportation needs.
- Collect all receipts related to vehicle usage, including: monthly mileage, fuel and vehicle repair expenses; provide all documentation and receipts to Project Officer on weekly
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Project Officer
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized
- MUST possess a valid and clean Kenyan driving License class
- At least 5 years’ driving experience, accident free and knowledgeable of most regions in Kenya in a busy organization/Institution.
- Valid certificate of good
- Certificate in defensive
- Basic mechanical training or equivalent certification will be an added advantage
F urther details can be obtained from our website: www.lvcthealth.org
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest indicating Salary history and expectations to [email protected] clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number as the subject. Applications should reach us NOT later than 26 th July 2021
Note; Qualified Internal candidates are encouraged to apply.
LVCT Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LVCT Health DOES NOT charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process, neither does it ask for information on applicants’ Bank Accounts.