DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Public Service Commission
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Public Sector Jobs in Kenya
- The Commission dates back to 1954 when Civil Service Commission was established by British Colonial Government following Holmes Commission Report, 1948;
- Civil Service Commission was advisory to the Governor in matters of appointments;
- At independence in 1963 it was enshrined in the constitution and renamed Public Service Commission;
- Independence Constitution had Regional PSC’s but abolished in 1964 following constitutional amendments;
- It is the oldest Constitutional Commission and its mandate has expanded over the years.
- The Commission then constituted of a chairman, a deputy chairman and fifteen members all appointed by the President.
- The Commission, since then, has handled matters of human resource management in the public service especially the civil service and local authorities.
- Constitution of Kenya, 2010 promulgated on 27th August 2010 reconstituted the Commission with a redefined and expanded mandate and a lean membership.
1. Registered Clinical Officer III Intern
2. Physiotherapist Intern
3. Medical Social Worker III Intern
4. Community Oral Health Officer III Intern
5. Pharmaceutical Technologist III Intern
6. Assistant Occupational Therapist III Intern
7. Orthopedic Technologist III Intern
8. Radiographer III Intern
9. Orthopedic Trauma Technologist III Intern
10. Medical Laboratory Officer Intern
11. Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist III Intern
12. Nutrition and Dietetics Officer III Intern
13. Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer III Intern
14. Assistant Public Health Officer III Intern
15. Enrolled Nurse III Intern
16. Registered Nurse III Intern
17. ASSISTANT PHYSIOTHERAPIST III INTERN
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here