Motorcycle Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client, a distributor in Nairobi is looking for a reliable and experienced Motorcycle Sales Representative to join their sales Team. The ideal candidate will be tasked with Upholding the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Build distribution of all Company brands in all outlets He/she covers.
- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Achieve his/her sales targets consistently despite obstacles.
- Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
- Maintain the integrity of all company assets primarily the vehicle driven, tab, ETR machine and other signage or POS materials given
- Ensure accurate and timely cash collection per company policy; then deposit with the company cashier on daily basis.
- Build goodwill with the trade and exert all effort to help the trade resell our products prior to their expiry date.
- Report all competitive activity in the trade immediately to his superiors.
- Maintain accurate and neat records, files and reports on his/her section and on his/her customers as well as have the ability to submit them to his/her manager on request.
- Adhere strictly to company pricing, offers, and discount strategies; always aiming to reduce investment levels in his/her section
- Be a master in persuasive selling and handling customer objections and endeavor always to respond to customer queries promptly
- Shall have full responsibility of the stocks on his/her van i.e. loading it with the required SKUs and quantity, replenishing it, and avoiding any out of stocks or stock shortages in it
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in the sales of detergents or at least in fast moving consumer goods-FMCG/Distributor
- Valid Driver’s license a must. The role requires one to both ride a motorcycle & drive a van
How To Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 th Sep, 2019