Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Yilmaz Company Jobs
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales/Marketing
Yilmaz Company – We are seeking to recruit an aggressive, mature, suitable personnel to fill the position of a Sales Executive – Personal and home care products (Hand wash, Dish wash, Surface cleaners, Window Cleaners, etc.)
- Overall responsible for managing company’s sales of all home and personal care products
- Must continuously grow the revenue of the company
- In charge of brand visibility and merchandising at the branches
- Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve targets and build relationships with partners
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the organization.
- Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
- Provide market feedback to the Managing Director regarding movement of goods / brands
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
Managing customer relationship
- Grow the Sales Volumes-Proactively ensure steady sales growth for the company as the company retains market competitiveness and positive image as well as ensure continuous sales growth at by building a high-performance sales team that delivers results, maximizing sales to the current clientele
- In charge of all marketing activities
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets-Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy
- Management of the Sales Process -Across the regions, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the industry and products in details
- Drive client satisfaction to encourage repeat business and secure new opportunities
- Develop marketing campaigns. To identify and map attractive sales areas and plan for marketing activities around the country
- Increase partners’ Brand awareness and build-up strong and sustainable relationships with partners.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
- A degree in business related field with 3 years’ experience in FMCG
- Previous sales experience and previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for sales
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 20th June 2019 . Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and attach a passport photo.