- Company: Bolt
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nyeri
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Bolt Jobs in KenyaLogistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Bolt, previously known as Taxify, is the leading European transportation platform providing ride-hailing and scooter sharing services. The company’s mission is to make urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable
We are looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Coordinator to support our ride-hailing operations in Nyeri. You will be working closely with the larger Kenya Operations team where your work will have a direct impact on the business growth through achieving supply milestones and key metrics. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow and develop yourself with challenging opportunities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Handle local initiatives that contribute to supply growth, quality and compliance.
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month.
- Verify, maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation.
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when.
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions.
- Work closely with the local operations teams to streamline relevant processes.
What we are looking for:
- You’re a great communicator.
- You’re highly organised.
- You’re proactive.
- You have excellent spoken and written Kiswahili & English.
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
- Familiarity with Nyeri Region will be an added advantage.