Painter Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Kempinski Hotel jobs
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, The incumbent will ensure that all Hotel Paintings and Decorations are done with minimum usage of paints, follow set procedures while performing their tasks. And ensure that all the paint work in the building is up to Kempinski standards
Villa Rosa Kempinski
Villa Rosa Kempinski is a Five Star luxury hotel situated on Chiromo Road, the hotel is just a 5-minute drive to the city centre, and 20 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.The hotel boasts of 200 stylishly-designed and tastefully-decorated rooms and suites spread on 10 floors, 5 themed restaurants, varied conference rooms plus Kempinski The Spa
- Identifying areas that require to be painted.
- Planning when & how work is to be carried out.
- Ensure smooth running of the painting section.
- Regular maintenance of rooms and public areas.
- Supervision & inspection of all works done by contractors that pertains painting.
- Ensuring that there is enough paint in the store.
- Placing orders of materials required.
- Observing working time as required to avoid wastage.
- Ensuring no repeat jobs.
- Ensure HACCP and COSHH policies are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring that paints are used as per specifications.
- Ensure that all team members in the section use safety equipment at all times.
- Ensuring that paint store is closed at all times.
- Comply with all Kempinski policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by Chief Engineer.
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary at any point of time during her/his employment.
- Any other duties that may be delegated by the management through the Chief Engineer or his Designate
- High School or secondary diploma required
- Trade test three qualifications.
- 1-2 Years experience painting and maintenance
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Good aptitude in trouble shooting
- Quick at problem resolution
- Engineering Administration system
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and can multitask
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure