- Company: Reeds Africa Consult
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Kenya
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
Our client in the logistics industry is looking to hire a Personal Driver based in Nairobi.
The idea candidate will provide reliable and safe driving services to personnel ensuring the highest standards of discretion and integrity. He/she driver shall also be expected to demonstrate a client-oriented approach, courtesy, confidentiality and tact.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely conveyance of personnel
- Ensure that a proper route to the destination is mapped out prior to starting off.
- Ensure that vehicle is kept perfect and clean at all times.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to the vehicles.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally and in accordance with the company’s dress code.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
Skills and Qualifications:
- A college diploma or an equivalent
- Must be a very skilled driver with a clean driving record of over 5 years.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a valid driving license Class BCE with recent driving compliance.
- Must be a safety-conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant
- A person of integrity
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th July 2021 on link below: