Actros Truck Technician Job, Current Technical Job Vacancies In Kenya, Engineering Jobs Kenya October,
JOB TITLE: ACTROS TRUCK TECHNICIAN
As an Actros Truck technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing issues with technical equipment. This can involve working on things such as heavy machinery, in factories or at manufacturing plants.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions in the equipment and repair.
- Fabricate, modify and install special equipment or replacement parts.
- Perform routine maintenance checks and adjustments on such things as fluid levels, hoses, belts, brakes, tires, and clutches, change filters and oil, and lubricate vehicles.
- Tune engines, services valves, fuel filters and turbo chargers, pressure checks on fuel filters, adjust injector heights, fuel racks, governors etc.
- Diagnose problems, disassemble units, repair or replace parts, and reassemble units in a variety of systems
- Overhaul engines, replace engines and rebuild components.
- Maintain service logs and records of maintenance on vehicles.
- Prepare work orders and cost materials estimates.
- Keep tools, equipment, and work area clean, organised, and in good working condition.
- May assist in training lower-level workers in mechanical repair techniques.
- Road test vehicles.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Proven record of at least 5 years in maintenance of heavy vehicles in a reputable organization.
- Valid driver’s license with appropriate vehicle class qualifications to operate Heavy Vehicles
- Leadership skills.
- Flexibility to varying working hours.
- Customer service oriented.
- Effective communicator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below .
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 09-10-21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.