Wheel Loader Technician Job, Technical Jobs Kenya October, Engineering Jobs Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: WHEEL LOADER TECHNICIAN
As a wheel loader technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing issues with technical equipment. This can involve working on things such as heavy machinery, in factories or at manufacturing plants.
- Troubleshooting, testing, repairing and servicing wheel loader.
- Performing Autonomous Maintenance checks on all vehicles on site as well as attachments which include wheel loader windrow turners, front-loaders, forklifts and other site vehicles
- Managing on-site installation, repair, maintenance and testing
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Producing detailed service reports
- Maintain effective working relationships through treating your colleagues with respect
- Work with other section leads to ensure that processes run in sync as per the production schedule
- Following company procedures and protocols
- Cooperating with technical teams and sharing information across the organization
- Making appropriate recommendations and briefing on repairs, diagnostics and equipment specifications
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Working with products that cannot be easily transported because of their size or link to other systems.
- 5+ years of experience in operation/maintenance of wheel loader( e. window turner, crawlers, trailers, wagons) in a manufacturing Industry
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Valid driver’s license with appropriate vehicle class qualifications to operate wheel loader, forklifts and tractors including attachments
- Experience in tractor maintenance will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 09-10-21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification