Quality Control Officer Job, Current Quality Control Jobs,
Title: Quality Control Officer –Manufacturing,
Location: Athi River,
Reports to: Head of R&D, Director Sales & Marketing,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a world leader in tile and stone installation materials. They seek to hire a Quality Control officer who will be responsible for sampling and testing raw materials, products in mid-production, and finished products to ensure quality is maintained.
- Follow the work instructions, procedures, and instrumentation referenced in the Quality Control Manual. Make recommendations that will align the Quality Control Manual to the local region.
- Create thorough reports on tests and findings.
- Ensure all documentation and data are securely stored, backed up, and uploaded onto the computer system.
- Maintain absolute security over any formulas or technical information.
- Ensure that only authorized personnel have access to any formulas or technical information.
- Ensure the independence and integrity of the quality control process whilst maintaining a professional working relationship with production personnel to provide a smooth, efficient production flow of quality products to our customers.
- Maintain clean, efficiently operating equipment and laboratory environment.
- Comply with all legal and quality standards requirements.
- Ensure that the internal/external calibration of all instruments is compliant with all applicable legal and quality standards requirements.
- Be customer-centric by testing and reporting on all product complaints filed by technical services and the sales team, within the shortest time possible.
- Performs other directly related appropriate duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed-upon objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a related field; certificates in quality assurance and related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years in Q.C. lab in the manufacturing/construction chemical or related industry.
- Knowledge of analytical testing techniques
- Demonstrable aptitude for mathematics and science.
- Physical ability to lift and/or carry a minimum of 25kgs.
- Physical ability to operate power tools. (Ex. Power drills and mixers)
- Able to write extensive reports on lab results.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft office and ERPs.
- Kenyan driver’s license for motor vehicle preferred.
- Willing to travel on-site for critical projects onsite where QCC expertise is required.
NB: Position is based in Athi River
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Control Officer –Manufacturing,) to [email protected] on or before Tuesday 30th March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE