Engineering Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Pumps & Systems,
Location: Nairobi (with frequent travel to Eastern & Southern Africa),
Reports to: Managing Director,
Gross Salary: 250K – 400K plus Benefits,
Our client is a is an owner-managed, international technology company who seeks to hire a focused results oriented and competent Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining sales in their territory. They will have a solid network and excellent track record of selling effortlessly from the field to the corporate boardroom. Must be passionate and motivated to exceed company sales targets and objectives.
- Provide expert advice and identify new opportunities and customers
- Develop close working relationships with customers
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for accounts; maintain relationships; and drive new business and product sales
- Provide in-person / virtual and trade show demonstrations of various product lines
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure customer needs are being met including after sales support and troubleshooting
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities in all business fields and related products
- Participate in sales presentations that highlight key benefits and value of the company’s products
- Negotiate terms with clients and successfully close sales
- Develop and execute sales plan aligned with corporate objectives, KPI’s and maintain accurate records
- Collaborate with internal resources to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Promote and maintain the organization’s brand image and identity within the marketplace
- Comply with standards and procedures of all policies and procedures of the company
- Provide weekly and monthly reports (i.e. visit reports, call reports, market updates, tasks and activities etc.)
- Update in real-time in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with key activity
- Constant communication with inside support team and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical engineering or in a related field.
- Must be conversant in pumps and pumping equipment systems.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience with surface pump & systems.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent teamwork, coupled with a consistent approach of honesty and integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Regional Sales Manager – Pumps & Systems ) to [email protected] on or before Friday 15 th April 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .